Monday, June 3, 2013

life changing event

Hi everyone , Thank You All For All Your Help . Sorry it has taken so long to get back on here . On 8-1-11 i had gone to work at brookshires working in the veggy depatment , 2 hours no problem , then my stomic started herting . i went to hospital and thay sent me 2 hours , to a bigger hospital . I woke up a week later and thay sead i had cancer and need to go on dieaises . The last few years have been hard , a few verynice people have come to help , and then the last 2 people have been very bad , mostly drinking them self to death . but thay have moved on . Now it just me the dogs and chicken .The oxen and dairy doats i had to sell , i was not able after coming out of the hospital to care for them , and i had no help . If i cant find some partners soon , this place too will have to be sold . If you can help you can call me at 409-625-3641 or sabine homestead , PO Box 5 , hemphill texas 75948    THANK YOU ALL ,  mike  , PS my cancer is in remishen and im feeling and doing much better , call partnerships needed

4 comments:

  1. Well hi there my name is Cody I'm 24 years old.Me,my wife and a little 2 year old girl named Madison are very interested in healthy real living.I Would love to help you with whatever you need around the farm.I live in LaPorte Tx and have been living a very nomadic lifestyle for years.I have always wanted to live as people should, sweat blood and hard work ..I cant make it to you now but im getting the money together as we speak.as soon as I have it I will let you know . I hope I get to work with you. namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on a different site are you still around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mike! How's it been? It's me Salvador. Sorry I never made it back from leaving to Minnesota. Things went on and I ended up back in Arizona again, HAHA! I am currently saving up to move to Phillipines for the beauty that's out there and especially the low prices and land opportunity. I never knew you had cancer O_o How's the Flower Garden I made in front of the house? Did it go to waste or is it being used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really should update this blog a lot more. People do read this you know.

    ReplyDelete